- $100 per unit non-refundable deposit required to confirm & reserve storage space.
- Reservation deposits are accepted beginning on the first Saturday in April each year.
- Reservations are first come, first serve until capacity is reached.
- Payments Accepted: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card. Checks can be made out to “Three County Fair”.
- Final payment is required when unit is dropped off.
SIZE & ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Units are measured from tip to tip, including any attached motors, platforms, racks, or ladders. If unit is measured over length listed on contract, customer is responsible for additional amount upon notice.
- When tongue length exceeds 5,’ the additional length will be included to overall length & customer is responsible for additional amount upon notice.
- Wide beam units that measure between 8.6' - 10' wide are subject to an additional $50 fee.
- Battery Tender: $50 fee for utilizing electricity for your battery tender. Battery tenders and extension cords are not provided by the Fair. You must provide your own charger & 25’ extension cord.
RESTRICTIONS & OTHER TERMS
- Motorhomes: Due to capacity restrictions, reservations will only be accepted for the first 50 motorhomes with deposits accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- No Gooseneck style trailer hitches permitted.
- No wide beam units beyond 10’ wide are permitted.
- Early Pick Ups are no longer permitted during the months of January, February and early March.
- Due to liability and winter closure, units cannot be accessed during the months of January, February and early March.
- "Last in" customers may be required to leave a set of keys for emergency use only.
SPRING PICK UP
- Units can be picked up beginning on the first Saturday in April, at which time, units become outdoor storage.
- There is a grace period for units to be picked up on the following Monday-Friday without incurring additional charges.
- Beginning with the following Monday, additional charges will apply to every unit remaining after these dates at $5 per day and up to $50 until the end of April. Units must be picked up be the end of April.
For more information, click on the RATES link below or call the office at (413) 584-2237